January 11, 2012

Light Orbs in modern photographs defy explanation?

Art Bell and George Noory love a good mystery. Ghost Hunters International and the other paranormal fact or fiction hunters love hyping and debunking the unexplainable. Well I wish they would take a look at these photographs from the Everyday Adventurer blog taken by the author. The usual explanations seem unable to debunk what these high resolution photographs show.

Are they really dust on the lens or digital pixelation?
I doubt it.

Take a look at the story and let us know what you think. Comments are open and welcome.
http://everyday-adventurer.blogspot.com/2012/01/mystery-of-orbs.html

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for writing about my post and pictures. I have to say I was surprised when I found the orbs in my pictures. I've been out there most nights in the same spot looking for nocturnal animals. I've taken pictures of these same places many times before without seeing anything like these orbs until now. I'll definitely investigate them further.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anytime and thanks for the comment. I enjoy reading your blog. Keep us updated on the source of the images.

    ReplyDelete